JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
141. Find the time between 6 and 7 o'clock when the two hands of clock are 5 minutes spaces apart.
a) 5 2/11 minutes past 6 o'clock b) 3 3/11 minutes past 6 o'clock
c) 4 2/11 minutes past 6 o'clock d) 27 3/11 minutes past 6 o'clock e) None Ans:
142. In a row of trees, One tree is fifth from either end of the row. How many lives are in the row?
a) 11 b) 8 c) 10 d) 9 e) None of the above Ans:
143. John ranks 19th in class and is 36th from the last. How many students are there in the Class?
a) 53 b) 54 c) 51 d) 50 e) None of the above Ans:
144. How many 6's are there in the following series of numbers which are precedid by 7 but not immediately followed by 9? 6795697687678694677695763
a) One b) Two c) Three d) Four e) More than 4 Ans:
145. In the following list of numerals, how many 3s are followed by 3, but NOT preceded by 3?
2463315 7833346233339723 a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4 e) None of the above
146. A student got twice as many sums wrong as he got right. If he attempted 48 sums in all, how many did he solve correctly? a) 9 b) 12 c) 18 d) 24 e) 9 ans:16
147. Three partners A,B & C invested total Rs. 1,15,000. After one year one olhem gets a profit of Rs.6000, second gets Rs. 10,000 and third gets Rs. 14000 then how much amount did B invested?
a) Rs.10,000 b) Rs.40,000 c) Rs.20,000 d) Rs.50,000 e) none Ans:
148. Compound interest of Rs.3000 at 10% per annum for 1 l/2years will be (interest compounded half yearly).
a) Rs.473 b) Rs.374 c) Rs.495 d) Rs.347 e) None of the above
149. In what ratio tea of Rs.80 per kg be mixed with 12kg tea of Rs.64 per kg, so thai cost price of mixture is Rs.74 per kg? a) 3:5 b) 5:3 c) 2:5 d) 2:3 e) None of the above
150. Anil purchases two books for Rs.100. He sells first at loss of 5% and second al 20% profit. If he gets Overall profit of 5% then what is cost of first book? a) Rs.45 b) Rs.60 c) Rs.55 d) Rs.58
151. What was the day of the week on December 26,1995?
a) Friday b) Tuesday c) Sunday d) Monday e) None of the above Ans:
152. What was the day of week on January 1, 1989? a) Thursday b) Monday c) Sunday d) Tuesday e)None
153. Total of ages of A,B and C at present is 90 years. If ratio of this ages is 2 : 3 : 4 what will be the age of C after 5 years? a)45 years b) 42 years c) 40 years d) 37 years e) None of the above
154. Bunny,s brother Sunny is 562 days older to him while his sister Jenny is 75 weeks older to Sunny. If Jenny was born on Tuesday, on which day was Bunny born? a) Monday b) Tuesday c) Friday d) Saturday e) Thursday
155. What is the angle between the two hands at 3 o'clock?
a) 122 degree b) 70 degree c) 48 degree d) 90 degree e) None of the above
156. How many 3's are there in the following sequence which are neither preceded by 6 nor immediately followed by 9? 9 3 6 6 3 9 5 9 3 7 8 9 7 6 3 9 6 3 9
a) One b) Two c) Three d) Four e) None of the above
157. Number of prime numbers between 30 and 50 is a) 4 b) 5 c) 6 d) 7 e) 9
158. A number is four less than six times the other number. If the sum of both the number is 38, what are the numbers? a) 6,32 b) 7,31 c) 5,33 d) 4,34 e) None of the above
159. A and B together invested Rs. 15,000 in a business. At the end of the year, out of total profit is Rs. 2,000 B's share was Rs. 600. A's investment was a) Rs. 4,500 b) Rs. 8,250 c) Rs. 10,500 d) Rs. 11,250 e) None
160. A and B started a business investing Rs.6000 and Rs. 8000 respectively. After 6 months. B withdrew half of his investment. If after one year they get a profit of Rs.4000 then what is B's share.?
a) Rs.2000 b) Rs.1000 c) Rs.3000 d) Rs.5000 e)None of the above