2015 & 2016 Batch Freshers Registration Link
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
221. The amount of principal Rs.8000 at compound interest at the ratio of 5% p.a. for 3 years is
a) Rs.9621 b) Rs.6921 c) Rs.9261 d) Rs.6261
222. If the difference between compound interest (interest compounded yearly)and simple interest on a sum for 2 years at 10% p.a. is Rs.150 then sum is a) Rs.12,000 b) Rs.15,000 c) Rs.13,000 d) Rs.10,000
223. If the difference between compound interest (interest compounded yearly) and simple interest on a certain sum at the rate 20% p.a. after 3 years is Rs.1280 then what is the principal?
a) 8,000 b) 10,000 c) 7900 d) 8,300
224. At what rate of interest (compounded yearly)will Rs.10,000 amount to Rs.12100 in 2 years?
a) 11% b) 8% c) 10% d) 9%
225. An oil of Rs.42 per kg is mixed with 10 kg oil of Rs.69 per kg. If price of mixture oil is Rs.60 per kg then what is the quantity of first type of oil in the mixture? a) 6 kg b) 5 kg c) 8 kg d) 4 kg
226. A can run 2 km in 4 min 20 seconds, while B can run this distance in 4 min 34 sec. By how much distance can A beat B? a) 100 m b) 150 m c) 120 m d) 180 m
227. In a race of 2.4 Kms. A beats B by 400 m or 20 sec. What is A’s time over the course?
a) 1 min 30 sec b) 1 min c) 1 min 10 sec d) 1min 40 sec
228. What was the day of the week on January 1, 1998? a) Wednesday b) Friday c) Monday d) Thursday
229. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, When will Sunday be?
a) Tomorrow b) Day after tomorrow c) Today d) Tow days after today e) None of these
230. Manoj left home for the bus stop 15 minutes earlier than the usual time. It takes 10 minutes to reach the stop. He reached the stop at 8.40 a.m. What time does he usually leave home for the bus stop?
a) 8:30 a.m. b) 8.55 a.m. c) 8:45 p.m. d) Data inadequate e) None of these
231. Find the time between 7 and 8 o'clock when two hands are at right angles?
a) 2 2/11 minutes past 7 o'clock b) 3 2/11 minutes past 7 o'clock
c) 21 9/11 minutes past 7 o'clock d) 7 10/11 minutes past 7 o'clock
232. How many 8's are there in the following number series which are exactly divisible by its immediately preceding and also exactly divisible by immediately succeeding numbers?
8 2 4 5 1 7 2 8 4 8 4 2 2 8 2 6 9 8 4 5 4 8 3 2 8 4 3 1 8 3
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4 e) None of these
233. 10 years ago Neha's mother was 4 times older than Neha. After 10 years Neha's mother will be twice Neha's age. How old is Neha now? a) 10 years b) 15 years c) 17 years d) 20 years e) 23 years
234. If the odd numbers between 20 to 40 are arranged in a row, what will be the 6th number from the right?
a) 27 b) 31 c) 33 d) 25 e) 29 [ e ]
235. The sum of odd number between 20 and 30 is a) 105 b) 120 c) 125 d) 140 e) 145 [ c ]
236. In a business Ram invests Rs.60,000. After 6 months his uncle invests Rs.40,000. After one year they got a profit of Rs.12,000. Then uncle gets his share as a) Rs.2500 b) Rs.2000 c) Rs.1000 d) Rs.3000 [ d ]
237. A and B invested Rs.4000 and Rs.5000 and they get 20% profit at the end of year. Then share of B is
a) Rs.1200 b) Rs.1000 c) Rs.1300 d) Rs.1500 [ b ]
238. A,B,C invested some money such that capital of C is half of B and capital of B is half of A. If they get a profit of Rs.7000 then profit share of B is a) Rs.3000 b) Rs.2000 c) Rs.2500 d) Rs.3500 [ b ]
239. Anil invested a capital of Rs.5000 and Sunil invested Rs.10000. Anil invested for a time period which is double than the time period for which Sushil invested. How will a profit of Rs.4000 be divided between them?
a) 1000,3000 b) 3000,1000 c) 2500,1500 d) 2000,2000 [ d ]
240. If A invested 5 times of B and at the end of the year they got a profit of Rs.36,000 in their business then share. of B in the profit was (in Rs.) a) 6000 b) 5000 c) 4000 d) 3000