2015 & 2016 Batch Freshers Registration Link
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
241. The difference between compound interest and simple interest on a sum for 3 years at 10% p.a. is Rs.124 Find the sum. a) Rs.5000 b) Rs.4000 c) Rs.6000 d) Rs.8000
242. What is compound interest on Rs.60,000 for 4 months at the rate of 5% per annum?
a) Rs.2728.24 b) Rs.2872.24 c) Rs.7282.13 d) Rs.2278.24
243. Ratio of Ravi's and Ashok's present ages is 4:5 After 6 years it will be 5:6. What is Ravi's present age?
a) 16 Years b) 15 Years c) 20 Years d) 24 Years
244. A clock shows the time as 3:30 P.m. If the minute hand gains 2 minutes every hour, how many minutes will the clock gain by 4 a.m.?
a. None of these b. 23 Minutes c. 25 Minutes d. 24 Minutes e. 26 Minutes
245. A 260 metres long train runs at a speed of 55 Kmph.How much time will it take to cross a Platform 290 meters long? a. 36 seconds b. None of these c. 18 seconds d. 60 seconds e. 20 seconds
246. If 3rd December 1999 is Sunday, what day is 3rd January 2000?
a. Tuesday b. Thursday c. Sunday d. Friday e. Wednesday
247. On which day in April was Gopal's birthday? To find out the answer which of the following informations given in the statements A and B is/are Sufficient? (A) Gopal was born exactly 28 years after his mother was born. (B) His mother will be 55 years 4 months and 5 days on August 18 this year
a. Both A and B together are needed b. Only A is sufficient. c. Either A or B is sufficient
d. Only B is sufficient e. Both A and B together are not sufficient
248. The time between 5 and 6 o'clock when two hands of a clock are in same line making angle of 180 degree.
a. 3 2/11 minutes past 5 o'clock b. 6 o'clock c. 3 minutes past 5 o'clock d. 4 2/11 minutes past 5 o'clock
249. My age is two year more than twice than of Ram. If I am 34 years old, how old is Ram?
a. 18 b. 14 c. 16 d. 20 e. 12
250. Three partners A,B and C invest Rs.18000, Rs.22500 and Rs.27000 respectively in a business. If total profit is Rs.18750 then C's share is (in Rs.)
a. 10000 b. 6500 c. 5000 d. 7500
251. If A invested 5 times of B and at the end of the year they got a profit of Rs.36,000 in their business then share. of B in the profit was (in Rs.) a. 5000 b. 4000 c. 3000 d. 6000
252. The amount of principal Rs.4000 at compound interest at the ratio of 10% p.a. for 3 years is
a. Rs.5342 b. Rs.4325 c. Rs.5324 d. Rs.3425
253. If the difference between compound interest (interest compounded yearly) and simple interest on a certain sum at the rate 20% p.a. after 3 years is Rs.1280 then what is the principal?
a. 7900 b. 8,000 c. 10,000 d. 8,300
254. A sum amounts to Rs.4410 in 2 years at the rate of 5% p.a. If interest was compounded yearly then what was the principal? a. Rs.5000 b. Rs.4800 c. Rs.4500 d. Rs.4000
255. A runs 5/2 time as fast as B, and gives B and a start of 40m. How long should the racecourse be so that A and B might reach in the same time? a. 150 m b. 100 m c. 75 m d. 80 m
256. If in a clock the number 1 to 12 are replaced with alphabet starting from F, then which of the following options shall indicate the time as 9'0 clock? a)M - P b)Q - N c)P - M d)N - P e)N - Q
257.How many times hour hand covers full circle in a day? a)3 times b) 2 times c) 4 times d) once
258. Find the time between 6 and 7 o'clock when the two hands of clock are 5 minutes spaces apart.
a) 5 2/11 minutes past 6 o'clock b) 3 3/11 minutes past 6 o'clock
c) 4 2/11 minutes past 6 o'clock d)27 3/11 minutes past 6 o'clock
259. In the following list of numerals, how many 3s are followed by 3, but NOT preceded by 3?
2 4 6 3 3 1 5 7 8 3 3 3 4 6 2 3 3 3 3 9 7 2 3
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4 e) None
260. If in a given number 5 8 9 4 3 2 7 6 1 4, we interchange the first and the second digits, the third and the fourth, the fifth and the sixth and so on, then counting from the right end, which digit will be sixth?
a) 3 b) 2 c) 4 d) 5 e) None of these