JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
41. If the compound interest (compounded Yearly) on a certain sum for 2 years at 3% is Rs.101.50 then what will be the corresponding simple interest? a. Rs.98.25 b. Rs.100.00 c. Rs.90.00 d. Rs.95.50
42. In what ratio must water be added to 10 litres of milk at Rs.20 per litre so that cost of mixture is Rs.16 per litre?
a. 3:2 b. 1:4 c. 2:3 d. 4:1
43. A can run 3 Kms in 3 min 18 sec and B can run same distance in 3 min 40 sec, then by how much distance A can beat B? a. 300 m b. 220 m c. 280 m d. 195 m
44. A and B invested money together in a business and share of capital of A is 1/4th that of B. If they incurr a loss of Rs.500 then loss for B is a. 400 b. 300 c. 200 d. 100
45. Two containers of milk contain mixtures of water and milk in ratio 5:4 and 7:9. In what ratio they should be mixed so that mixture is of 6:6 ratio? a. 6:5 b. 7:5 c. 8:9 d. 9:8
46. If Thursday was the day after the day before yesterday five days ago, what is the least number of days ago when Sunday was three days before the day after tomorrow?
a. Five days ago b. Two days ago c. Four days ago
d. Three days ago e. None of these
47. At the time of marriage, a man was 6 years elder to his wife. 12 years after their marriage, his age is 6/5 times the age of his wife. What was wife's age at the time of marriage ?
Choose one answer. a. 36 years b. 30 years c. 18 years d. 24 years
48. If the ratio of ages of two friends is 4:3 and sum of their ages is 70 years then what is the age of older friend? a. 30 years b. 35 years c. 40 years d. 25 years
49. A man walking at 3/4th of the speed, reaches his office late by 2 hours. What is the usual time?
a. 5 hours b. 3 hours c. 6 hours d. 12 hours
50. Find the quantities of two types of rice to be mixed, first variety is of Rs.12 per kg and second variety is of Rs.20 per kg. to get 12kg of rice mixture worth Rs.15 per kg? (in kg)
a. 3.5, 8.5 b. 7, 5 c. 7.5, 4.5 d. 8, 4
51. In game of 500 points there are three participants A, B, and C. A game take place. A gives to B 80 points and to C 101 points. Then how many points can B give to C
a. 475 b. 425 c. 375 d. 500 e. None of the These Ans:
52. A and B joined a patnership busines. In which A invested rs. 10,000 for 6 months and B invested Rs. 6000 for 8 months. If they earn a profit of Rs. 3000. find A's share int heprofit.
a. rs 2500 b. rs 1500 c. rs 1000 d. rs 1667 Ans:
53. Which pair of numbers has least and maximum frequency in the given sequence?
8 7 5 6 4 5 8 3 8 6 7 2 3 5 8 3 5 7 6 4 7 6 5
a. 3 and 8 b. 4and 5 c. 2 and 6 d. 2 and 5 Ans:
54. Ten years ago A was half of B’s Age. If ratio of their present ages is 3:4 then what is the total of their present ages? a. 30 years b. 08 years c. 35 years d. 20 years Ans:
55. What was the day of the week on January 1, 1998? a. wednesday b. monday c. friday d. thursday Ans:
56. In what ratio mental A at Rs.68 per kg be mixed with another metal at Rs.96 per kg so that cost of alloy (mixture) is Rs.78 per kg? a. 9:5 b. 5:8 c. 4:7 d. 3:7 Ans:
57. The time between 5 and 6 o'clock when two hands of a clock are in same line making angle of 180 degree.
a. 3 minutes past 5 o'clock b. 4 2/11 minutes past 5 o'clock
c. 3 2/11 minutes past 5 o'clock d. 6 o'clock Ans:
58. Aparna cuts a cake into two halves and cuts one-half into smaller pieces of equal size. Each of the small pieces is twenty grams in weight. If she has seven pieces of the cake in all with her, how heavy was the original cake?
a. 120 grams b. 240 grams c. 140 grams d. 180 grams Ans:
59. In a 200 M.. race A beats B by 35 M.. or 7 seconds. A's time over the cause is ______
a. none b. 47 sec c. 40 sec d. 33 sec Ans:
60. In a race of 4Kms A beats B by 100m or 25 seconds, then time taken by A is
a. 8 min 15 sec b. 10 min 17 sec c. 15 min 8 sec d. 16 min 15 sec Ans: