2015 & 2016 Batch Freshers Registration Link
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES
281. A Sum at compound interest amounts to Rs.7500 in 2 years and to Rs.9000 in 3 years then rate per annum is
a) 11% b) 12% c) 15% d)20%
282. The calendar for 1992 is the same as for a) 1997 b)1996 c) 1995 d) 1994
283. Sum of ages of father and his son is 60 years while difference is 30 years. what is father's age?
a) 60 years b) 45 years c) 50 years d) 40 years
284.In a day hands of clock will be together a) 12 times b) 24 times c) 20 times d)22 times
285. Jagan Was to either get one-seventh of a milk chocolate or one-fourteenth of a bigger fruit chocolate. Which chocolate would give him the large piece if the fruit chocolate is three times as large as the milk chocolate?
a) Milk chocolate b)Fruit chocolate c) The Pieces will be of the same size d) Information inadequate e)None
286. A and B started a business with their capitals Rs. 24,000 and 36,000 respectively. Annual profit will be distributed between them in the ratio a) 1:3 b) 2:3 c) 4:3 d) 2:1
287. Jayant opened a shop investing Rs. 30,000. Madhu joined him 2 months later, investing Rs. 45,000. They earned a profit of Rs. 54,000 after completion of one year. What will be Madhu's share of profit?
a) Rs. 27,000 b) Rs. 24,000 c) Rs. 30,000 d) Rs. 36,000 e) None of these
288. Anil and Ravi invest Rs.60,000 and Rs.40,000 and they got loss of Rs.5,000 at the end of year. Then what was the loss for Ravi in Percentage? a)2% b) 3% c) 5% d) 8%
289. If difference between compound interest and simple interest on a sum at 5% P.a. for 2 years is Rs.60, then what is the sum? a)Rs.8000 b)Rs.4000 c)Rs.5000 d) Rs.6000
290. If difference between compound interest and simple interest on a sum at 10% P.a. for 2 years is Rs.51 then sum is a) Rs.5000 b) Rs.5100 c) Rs.5800 d) Rs.6000
291. What is the compound interest (compounded yearly) of Rs.5000 at 5% p.a. for 2 years and simple interest at 4% p.a for 2 years? a) Rs.512.50, Rs.400 b) Rs412.50, Rs.400 c) Rs.512.80, Rs.500 d) Rs.400, Rs.500
292. A shopkeeper mixed 10 kg wheat of Rs.5 per kg with 15 kg wheat of Rs.8 per kg. Then the cost price of mixture per kg is a) Rs.8.23 b) Rs.7.16 c) Rs.7 d)Rs.6.84
293. In a race of 4Kms A beats B by 100m or 25 seconds, then time taken by A is
a) 15 min 8 sec b)16 min 15 sec. c) 8 min 15 sec. d) 10 min 17 sec.
294. In a race of 300 m A beats B by 15 m and C by 9 m. In a race of 450 m C will beat B by
a) 381 m b) 429 m c) 441 m d) 439 m
295. What was the day of week on 7th January 1980? a) Sunday b) Monday c) Tuesday d) Wednesday
296. At what time between 10 and 11 o'clock the hands of clock will be together?
a) 10 3/11 minutes past 10 b) 54 6/11 minutes past 10
c) 3 2/11 minutes past 10 d) 4 7/11 minutes past 10
297. How many 8's are there in the following number series which are exactly divisible by its immediately preceding and also exactly divisible by immediately succeeding numbers?
8 2 4 5 1 7 2 8 4 8 4 2 2 8 2 6 9 8 4 5 4 8 3 2 8 4 3 1 8 3
a)1 b)2 c) 3 d) 4 e) None of these
298. A started a business with Rs.25000 and is joined afterwards by B with Rs.30,000. After how many months did B join, if profit per annum is divieded equally? a) 2 months b) 4 months c) 5 months d) 7 months
299. If the difference between compound interest (interest compounded yearly)and simple interest on a sum for 2 years at 10% p.a. is Rs.150 then sum is a) Rs.12,000 b) Rs.15,000 c) Rs.13,000 d) Rs.10,000
300. The compound interest on Rs.2,000 at 10% per annum for 3 years payable half yearly is
a) Rs.600 b) Rs.630 c) Rs.660 d) Rs.680