1) If SPORTS is coded as TOPQUR then GAME is coded as
2) Sove [13-1+14-1+15-1]0
d) None of the above
3) Give the greatest pair of twin primes which are below 100?
4) If 6 (x-3) =36 (x-5) then what is the value of x?
b) No value will agree
5) The question consists of a problem question followed by two statements I and II. Find out if the information given in the statements is sufficient in finding the solution to the problem
Question problem question: what is the amount of cement exported from china?
I) China’s export to America is 65,000 ones and this is 8% of the total cement exports
II) China’s total export tonnage of cement is 15% of the total of 1 million tones
a) Statement I alone is sufficient in answering the problem question
b) Statement II alone is sufficient in answering the problem question
c) Both statements put together are not sufficient in answering the problem question
d) Either of the statement is sufficient in answering the problem question.
6) Pick the odd man out
7) PICK THE ODD MAN OUT
8) Find the next number in the series 9,54,135,252.__
9) Select the right option from the given alternatives
10) SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FROM THE GIVEN ALTERNATIVES
11) SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FROM THE GIVEN ALTERNATIVES
12) SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FROM THE GIVEN ALTERNATIVES
13) SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FROM THE GIVEN ALTERNATIVES
SUNEETA MOVES A DISTANCE OF 9 METERS TOWARDS EAST. SHE THEN MOVES TOWARDS SOUTH AND TRAVELS A DISTANCE OF 4 METERS. FROM HERE. SHE MOVES A DISTANCE OF 6 METERS TOWARDS WEST. HOW FAR IS THE STARTING POINT FROM HER FINAL POSTION?
14) SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FROM THE GIVEN ALTERNATIVES.
POINTING TO A WOMEN, A MAN SAID, “HER FATHER IS THE ONLY SON OF MY MOTHER”. HOW IS THE MAN RELATED TO THE WOMAN?
15) THE QUESTION CONSISTS OF A PROBLEM QUESTION FOLLOWED BY TWO STATEMETNS, I AND ii. Find out if the information given in the statements is sufficient in finding the solution to the problem.
Problem question. What is the 5th number?
I) 1st and 2nd numbers are 1 and 2 respectively
II) 3rd and 4th numbers are 3 and 4 respectively.
a) Statement I alone is sufficient
b) Statement II alone is sufficient.
c) Both statements put together are sufficient
d) Both the statements even put together are not sufficient
e) Either of the two statements individually is sufficient.
16) Select the right option from the given alternatives
24 :50 ::102 :?
17) Pointing to a women. A man said. ”her father is the only son of my mother”. How is the man related to the woman?
18) If COMPUTER is coded as GKQLYPIN, what is code for SENATE?
19) SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FROM THE GIVEN ALTERNATIVES
20) IF KIDNEY is coded as YENDIK then MUSCLE is coded as
21) AARON WAS RIDING HIS BIKE. HE RODE 50 METERS SOUTH AND TOOK A LEFT TURN TO RIDE ANOTHER 70 METERS. AFTER THAT HE TOOK ANOTHER LEFT TURN AND RODE 50 METERS AGAIN AND FINALLY HE TOOK A RIGHT TURN TO RIDE 60 METERS MORE. HOW FAR AND IN WHICH DIRECTION IS HE FORMTHE STARTRING POINT?
A) 120 METERS,WEST
B) 110 METERS,EAST
D) 130 METERS,EAST22) Find the missing number in the series
23) Decode the words/pattern given in the question
If GULMOHAR is coded as TFONLSZI,PIPAL will be decoded as
24) If KEWHI represents FARCE .what does INXRFQ stands for
There are four questions based on the same puzzle. Answer the questions based on the given information
A,S,O,D,F,T are members of a family consisting of 3 men and 3 women among whom there are two married couples. we also known that:
I. O is the son of S
II. T is the daughter of D
III. F is the grandson of A
IV. D is the mother of a girl and a boy
V. S is not the father of O
VI. all the relationship mentioned above are between these six persons only.
25) T’s grandmother is
b) F’s mother
26) A’s wife is
d) None of these
27) D’s husband is
d) None of these
28) O’s father is
b) D’s father
29) Select the right option from the given alternatives
30) From the given anagrams select the odd one out
31) If KEWHI represents FARCE, what does INXRFQ stands for?
32) Find the next number in the series
33) Given signs signify something and on that basis, assume that the given statements to be true and find which two conditions I and II is/are definitely true.
A+B means A is greater than B
A-B means A is equal to B
A=b means A is not equal to B
A*B means A is greater than equal to B
A/B means A is not less than equal to B
a) Only conclusion-1 is true
b) Only conclusion-2 is true
c) Neither conclusion-1 nor 2 is true
d) Both conclusion-1 and 2 are true
34) The following are the conditions imposed by a store owner for providing discount to the customers. The customers must:
- have been regularly purchasing goods from the store since the last 6 months.
- Not be more than 30 years of age and less than 18years as on 1.12.2011.
- Their names starting with vowels
- Have their birthday lying between January and june
- Have their bill number between 300 and 1500
a) If the customer fulfills all conditions except (2) then he/she would be given discount of 15%
b) If the candidate fulfills all conditions all the conditions except (4) then he/she would be given discount of 10%
c) If the candidate fulfills all conditions all the conditions then he/she would be given discount of 20%.
Should the given customer be given any discount?(the case is presented as on 1.12.2011).
There are 2 cases based on the same data . Answer the question based on the information given passage.
Aasha has been purchasing goods from the strore since six months . Her birthday is on 12th march,1989 her bill number is 1012.
- Person is not eligible for discount
- Person is eligible for 20% discount
- Person is eligible for 15% discount
- Person is eligible for 10% discount
- Data is insufficient
35) From the given anagrams select the odd one out.