2015 & 2016 Batch Freshers Registration Link
141. A+B means A is equal to B
A-B means A is less than B
A=B mens A is not equal to B
A*B means A grater than equals to B
A/B means A less than equal to B
A)only conclusion I is true B)only conclusion II is true C)Neither Conclusion I nor II is True
D)Both conclusions I and II are true
142. The following are the conditions of an organization for recruiting sales manager.
The candidate shoud be a graduate in any discipline with atleast 55% marks.
The candidate must be above 26 years and not exceed 35 years of age on 31-12-2012.
The candidate should have relevant work. Experience of atleast one year in the FMCG sector
The candidate shoud be able to converse fluently in English,Hindi and any one regional language
The candidate shud be ready to be on probation for 1 year
Candidates who fulfill all conditions except(3). But are post graduates from top B –sechools or have secured 80% or above in post-graduation must be referred to the Associate Vice president.
Candidates who fulfill all conditions except (4). Shoud be reffered to the Genereal Manager of the company.
Should the given candidate be recruited?(The case is represented as on 1.1.2012)
Ragini Nair is a post graduate with 85% marks and has been working for past 2 years who two different companies as sales exclutive.She has a work experience of 1 year with one of the companies and doesn’t have any lag between resigning from one company and joining to other. She had scored distinction in her graduation. She was born on 16.10.1986.She is ready to work on probation for 1 year and is well-versedwith English ,hindi and Malayalam.
A)Candidate should not be recruited. B)Ccandidate should be recruited.
C)Candidates should be referred to the Associate Vice President.
D)Candidate should be referred to the genereal Manager. E)Date in sufficient.
143. Rajneesh is a graduate with 555 marks and has been working for the past 3 years in a sales role but not in any FMCG company.He is a post Graduate and was born on 26.09.1989. He is ready to work on probation for 1 year, is fluent in hindi and English but doen’t know any regional language.
A)Candidate should not recruited B)candidate should be recruited
C)candidate should be referred to the Associate Vice President
D)Candidates should be referred to the Generel Manager. E)Data in sufficient
144. Choose the answer option that arrage the given set of words in the most meaning ful order. The words when put in order should make logical sence according to size, quality, quantity ,occurrence of events . , values , appearance, nature, process etc.
1)Lion 2)dog 3)Duck 4)Insect 5)Deer
A)4,2,3,5,1 B)4,2,3,1,5 C)4,3,2,5,1 D)4,3,2,1,5
145. Problem question: Who is jill’s uncle?
Jill’s father Bill’s only nephew jack in sam’s son.
Frank is jill’s only paternal cousin’s material aunt’s only brother-in law
A)Statement I alone is sufficient in answering the problem question
B)Statement II alone is sufficient in answering the problem question
C)Either of the statements taken individually is sufficient in answering the problem question
D)Both statements put together are sufficient in answering the problem question
E)Both the statements even put together are not sufficient in answering the question
146. Which is the eleventh day of given month?
I)the last day of the month is Friday.
II)he third Monday of the month was fourteenth.
A)Statement I is alone is sufficient in answering the problem question.
B)Statement II is alone is sufficient in answering the problem question.
C)Both statements put together are sufficient in answering the problem question.
D)Both the statements even put together are not sufficient in answering the problem question
E)Either of the statements is sufficient in answering the problem.
147. From the given choices select the odd one out.
a.ADG b.HKN c.PSW d.MPS
148. The question consists of a problem question followed by two statements I and II .Find out if the information given in the statement(s) is sufficient in finding the solution to the problem.
Problem question: What is the 5th number?
I)1st and 2 nd numbers are 1 and 2 respectively.
II)3 rd and 4 th numbers are 3 and 4 respectivly.
a.Statement I alone is sufficient b.Statement II alone is sufficient
c.Both statements put together are sufficient d.Both the statements even put together are not sufficient
e.Either of the two statements individually is sufficient
149. If EXAM is coded as FYBN,then TEST is coded as:
a.NBYF b.UFTU c.SFTS d.SFRS
150. PROGRAM: QTRKWGT::APPLIANCE :
a.BRSPNGUKO b.BRSQNGUKN c.BRSQNGUKO d.BRSPNGUKN