21. Find the next number of the series 20,22,26,32...
A. 34 B. 40 C. 36 D. 38
Solution: Difference increased by 2 . Ans: 40
22. Pick the odd man out
A. DFK B. PRW C. EGL D. TVZ
follow sequence +1 & +4
in option no D
instead of Z
23. KPQR: LRTV::DGHY: ?
A. EIKC B. ETKC C. EJKD D. EHKD
24. A man said “this girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother” how is the man related to the girl? (Consider that the man has no siblings)
A. Grandmother B. Father C. Father-in-law D. Husband E. None of these
Answer: Option D
The girl is the wife of grandson of Man's mother i.e., the girl is the wife of son of Man. Hence, Man is the father-in-law of the girl.
25. “A” drives 10 km towards East and turns to the right hand and drives 3km he turns to his left and drives 2km. Finally he turns right and travels 7 km. Hoe far his starting point and in which direction he would be?
A. 10km, East B. 9km, north C. 8km, West
D. 5km, South E. 3km, South
26. From a point Shailu starts walking towards North and after walking 20 meters, she turns to the right and walks 10 meters, then she turns to right again and walks 20m. Then she turns to her left and walks 10 m and finally turns to the left and walks 20m in which direction is she with reference to the starting point?
A. North B. South C. North-East
D. East E. None of these
27. From the given choices select the odd man out
A. AA B. BB C. DDDD D. EEEEEE
28. In the question symbols *,@,%,$and # are used with the following meaning
‘P$Q’ means ‘P is not greater than q’
‘P*Q’ means ‘P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q’
‘P#Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor equal to Q’
‘P%Q, means ‘p is not smaller than Q’
‘P@Q’ means ‘P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q’
Assuming the statements to be true, Find out which of the two conclusions I and II is/are true
D%H, K*H, H$R
a) Only conclusion I is true b) Only conclusion II is true c) Either conclusion I or II is true
d) Neither conclusion I nor II is true
29. Based on the given passage find out which of the statement can be inferred from the passage
There is a huge disparity of cost of manufacturing farm equipments in Brazil and France. Expenses related to manufacturing of farm equipments in Brazil are 15% lesser than those in France. It is also true that even after the imposition of various taxes and duties. It is still economical to import farm equipment from Brazil and then manufacture them in France
a) To conclude whether farm equipment manufacture in Brazil would replace those manufactured in France. The quality of these machines would also need to be considered
b) Demand for farm equipments is highly price sensitive
c) The import tax on farm equipments imported from Brazil is less than 15% of the cost of manufacturing machines in France
d) Importing farm machines from Brazil would need help France redeploy existing capacity into manufacturing those products that it has a cost advantage in
30. Whether we look at the intrinsic value of our literature, or at the particular situation of this country, we shall see the strongest reason to think that of all foreign languages, the English language is that which would be the most useful to our native subjects.
a) The speaker is addressing an issue related to a colonial empire
b) The speaker has the good if the nation at heart
c) The speaker is a die-hard colonist
d) None of these