1. If BLACK is coded as DNCEM , then ORANGE is coded as:
A. QTCPIG B. PSCOHF C. PSBOHF D. QTCOIG
Solution: ADD 2 all....BLACK is coded as DNCEM. Similarly add 2 all ORANGE is coded as QTCPIG
2. If DETERMINE is coded as CFSFPNJKF , then TERMINTE is coded as:
A. SFPNJSF B. SFQNJSF C. SPNKSTD D. RFPNJSD
Solution: ADD +1 and -1 alternatively.... Ans: (B)
3. Choose the answer option that arranges the given set of words in the “most” meaningful order. The words when put in order should make logical sense according to size, quality, quantity, occurrence of events, value, appearance, nature, process etc.
1. Community 2. Locality 3. Family
4. Country 5. Person
A. 4,1,2,3,5 B. 4,2,1,3,5 C. 5,3,2,1,4 D. 5,3,4,2,1
Solution: 3) 5,3,2,1,4
4. 1. Cotton 2. Plant 3. Cloth 4. Yarn 5. Shirt
A. 2,1,4,5,3 B. 2,4,1,3,5 C. 2,1,4,3,5 D. 2,4,3,1,5
5. Find the missing term in the series 3, 6, 15, __, 123
A. 30 B. 42 C. 24 D. 81
6. Kunal is located 40m South- West of Lalit. If Madhu is 40m South-East of Lalit, then what is Madhu’s position with respect of kunal?
A. North B. South C. East D. South-East
7. Mayank travelled a distance of 80m towards North. Then he turns right and travels 65m, then again turns northwards and travels 45m. He further travels by turning 45 degree clockwise. Towards which direction is he running now?
A. North B. West C. South-West D. North-East
8. From the given Choices select the odd one out.
A. ESOR B. POLIT C. LUFTE D. STUOL
C is odd,because A,B & C are the name of flowers.
9. From the given choices select the odd one out.
A. DEH B. CDI C. KLQ D. PRV
10. Symbolic representations of relationships are given in the passage area. Based on the information given, answer the question that follows.
R * S = R is mother of S
R – S = R is father of S
R % S = R is the daughter of S
R > S = R is the son of S
Who is the brother in A * B > C – D?
A. B only B. C only C. D only D. Both B and D
Solution: B only